This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Tech Brewery.

• Author
     Tech Brewery
    Keymaster

Here are some things to must-read before you start participating in the forum.

DOs:

1. Stick to the forum: This forum is strictly related to Career Mentoring in the field of Cyber Security. Keep your topics related to avoid your submissions from getting rejected.
    2. Read sample topics: Read some sample topics to ascertain whether your topic fits the forum.
    3. Structure your topic: Make sure you are crisp and precise in the Topic Title. Add other details in the Topic Description. Use relevant tags to increase your topic visibility.
    4. Respond responsibly: Keep your responses highly relevant to what has been asked or mentioned in a topic. Any irrelevant post might be reported by others and removed.
    5. Report inappropriate content: Silence encourages offenders. Report content that you may find disrespectful of the forum rules.

DONTs:

1. No abusive language: Don’t use cuss words, slang, abuses or any offensive words in your topics and posts.
    2. Don’t be rude: Be nice to others and refrain from content that is rude, derogatory or a personal attack on someone.
    3. No political or religious remarks: Do not comment about any political, religious, social or moral issue. This is not the right place to start a debate.

SAMPLE TOPICS:

“Any tips for preparing for my Cyber Security Analyst interview tomorrow?”

“What is the career scope in cyber forensics?”

“What is the average salary of a CHFI in UK?”

“I am UI designer. How can I start my career in ethical hacking from scratch?”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Tech Brewery. All Rights Reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account