- November 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #10872Tech BreweryKeymaster
Here are some things to must-read before you start participating in the forum.
- Stick to the forum: This forum is strictly related to Ethical Hacking. Keep your topics related to avoid your submissions from getting rejected.
- Read sample topics: Read some sample topics to ascertain whether your topic fits the forum.
- Structure your topic: Make sure you are crisp and precise in the Topic Title. Add other details in the Topic Description. Use relevant tags to increase your topic visibility.
- Respond responsibly: Keep your responses highly relevant to what has been asked or mentioned in a topic. Any irrelevant post might be reported by others and removed.
- Report inappropriate content: Silence encourages offenders. Report content that you may find disrespectful of the forum rules.
- No abusive language: Don’t use cuss words, slang, abuses or any offensive words in your topics and posts.
- Don’t be rude: Be nice to others and refrain from content that is rude, derogatory or a personal attack on someone.
- No political or religious remarks: Do not comment about any political, religious, social or moral issue. This is not the right place to start a debate.
“What are some of the best hacking tools for beginners?”
“What are the pros and cons of using Metasploit?”
“What does this error mean in NMAP?”
“Is OSINT legal in India? If yes, what are some of the best free resources for it?”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.