- November 6, 2019 at 9:22 am #10873Tech BreweryKeymaster
Here are some things to must-read before you start participating in the forum.
- Stick to the forum: This forum is strictly related to How-To questions. Keep your topics starting with ‘How to’ to avoid your submissions from getting rejected.
- Read sample topics: Read some sample topics to ascertain whether your topic fits the forum.
- Structure your topic: Make sure you are crisp and precise in the Topic Title. Add other details in the Topic Description. Use relevant tags to increase your topic visibility.
- Respond responsibly: Keep your responses highly relevant to what has been asked or mentioned in a topic. Any irrelevant post might be reported by others and removed.
- Report inappropriate content: Silence encourages offenders. Report content that you may find disrespectful of the forum rules.
- No abusive language: Don’t use cuss words, slang, abuses or any offensive words in your topics and posts.
- Don’t be rude: Be nice to others and refrain from content that is rude, derogatory or a personal attack on someone.
- No political or religious remarks: Do not comment about any political, religious, social or moral issue. This is not the right place to start a debate.
“How to do an SQL injection?”
“How to recover my data from hard disk after a cyberattack?”
“How to cover my tracks after hacking a server?”
“How to identify a genuine website from a fraud one?”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.